SkatePlate is designed for use with Cinetics products featuring the Cinetics Connect quick connection. 'Skates attach to SkatePlate to form a killer video dolly, and 'Squids attach to form a solid mount. SkatePlate has a retractable quick-set-up design. Simply fold the three legs out and tighten the handles and SkatePlate locks in to a sturdy configuration. You can follow the easy-to-read illustrations found on the face of the SkatePlate to line up skates for straight rolls or curves and use the imprinted marking system for perfect alignment every time. SkatePlate combined with GorillaPod gives you unprecendented strength and stability and a greater range of height and angles to get any portable dolly shot you can imagine. It comes with a Ballhaed, and a Cinetics Connect® adapter with a 1/4" 20 thread attachment, to enable you to mount your camera, mic, or other accessories. SkatePlate can hold rigs up to 11 lbs (5 kg).
- Cinetics Connect with all Cinetics wheels and suction cups.
- Weight Limit: 11lbs (5 kg) 1/4”-20 to 3/8”-16 thread.
- Recommended: Tripod head.
- Imprinted guides for precise alignment for video, time-lapse, and stop-motion.
- Diagrams on surface for quick and accurate set-up.
- Retractable legs for quick set-up and top notch portability.
- Heavy-duty plastic made from lightweight and durable glass-filled nylon.
- Versatile, portable, and modular with Cinetics Connect technology.
- SkatePlate™ is a dolly frame for use with products equipped with Cinetics Connect, like CineSkates and CineSquid. It has a retractable quick-set-up design that can support the heaviest cameras (for rigs up to 5kg (11lbs). It includes easy-to-read illustrations found on the face of the SkatePlate for perfect alignment every time. The Ballhead is a super efficient, adjustable camera mount with two strong quick connect points. Both SkatePlate and Ballhead have a 1/4”20 thread attachment.