- Multi-Directional Table Dolly
- Allows Fluid Arcing, Tracking, and Panning Video
- Slides Over or Around Objects
- Smoothly Pulls Subjects into Focus
- Wheel Markings for Time-lapse and Stop Motion
Cinetics CineSkates Pro Overview
The Cinetics CineSkates Pro Tabletop Camera Dolly rolls smooth on any flat surface to add fluid motion to shots. CineSkates caused a sensation with filmmakers in a 2011 Kickstarter campaign, which launched the MIT student project into Cinetics, one of the fastest growing brands in photo video. With help from customer feedback, the Cinetics team built CineSkates Pro, which adds the SkatePlate dolly frame. The CineSkates wheels can be attached to the included frame, or they can be removed and attached to a GorillaPod Focus tripod (not included) with included clamps. The CineSkate Pro has a 1/4"-20 thread attachment that can be attached to a tripod head (not included) or directly to a camera. Weight capacity is 11 lb / 5 kg. A travel bag is included for convenient transportation.
- High quality wheels specially molded to glide effortlessly.
- Ultra quiet, anti-resistant bearings for seamless rotation.
- Durable and lightweight advanced polymer construction.
- Versatile, portable, and modular with Cinetics Quick Connect technology.
- Camera Mount: 1/4"-20
- Weight Capacity: 11 lb (5 kg)