Specifications & Requirements
- Required: Any camera that shoots digital video or stills.
- Recommended: Lynx Pan and Tilt motors, SkateTrack, Camera Cable
- 1/4"-20 camera mounting thread on arca-type plate.
- Weight Capacity: 10 lbs (4.5 kg).
- Video functions do not require a camera cable, and many cameras support time-lapse with a built-in intervalometer (no camera cable necessary).
Features and Benefits:
- Adaptable maneuverability for sliding and rotating video, and time-lapse.
- Hand built and made with the highest grade, toughest materials available.
- Durable and lightweight construction breaks down for compact storage.
- Versatile, portable, and modular with Cinetics Quick Connect technology.
Lynx Controller is a world class three axis camera motion controller. A cutting edge microcontroller and precision motor drivers are the heavy lifters, but the user interface makes quick setup and advanced control simple. The controller has a built in lithium ion battery that can run up to 3 hours continuously or up to 24 hours in power save mode, and it can be driven by the Lynx iOS and Android apps!!
SkatePlate is a dolly frame for use with products equipped with Cinetics Quick Connect, like V Wheels, CineSkates and CineSquid. It has a retractable quick-set-up design that can support the heaviest cameras (for rigs up to 11 lb (5 kg). It includes easy-to-read illustrations found on the face of the SkatePlate for perfect alignment every time.
V Wheels are made specifically to give you a smooth roll both on flat surfaces and on the Cinetics SkateTrack. One wheel is fitted with a powerful drive motor, and the other two wheels utilize state of the art ball bearing technology for smooth motion. The V Wheels' innovative design forms a seamless connection with SkateTrack and keeps your camera rolling no matter what surface you encounter.
SkateTrack is a portable and expandable track for use with V Wheels. Designed for set up in any environment without the need for tripods, SkateTrack is perfect for on-the-go time-lapse, video, and stop motion animation.
Camera Cable is used with the controller to fire the camera during time-lapse photography.
Lynx Pan & Tilt Motors provide a full 360 degree range of motion in both pan and tilt directions. The motors are strong enough to carry a 5 lb camera. Best of all, the Pan & Tilt Motor's sound isolation design enables whisper quiet operation.