Specifications & Requirements
- Required: V Wheels, SkatePlate.
- Recommended: CineMoco, Tripod head.
- Weight Limit: 11 lb (5 kg).
Features and Benefits:
- Stable, durable, and adjustable for use in almost any environment.
- Hand built and made with the highest grade, toughest materials available.
- Designed for a quick setup and top notch portability.
- High quality maneuverability for video, time-lapse, and stop motion animation.
- Built with 1/4”-20 threads on the Rail Connectors for quick tripod attachment.
SkateTrack Rails: A set of rails that are a 4' (1.2 m) long track assembly that breaks down into six 16” (40.6 cm) sections in seconds for quick storage and is small enough to fit in a backpack! If you need a longer setup, you can add additional SkateTrack sections to expand your track.
Rail Connector: The Rail Connectors provide stability for the rails when using the CineMoco Dolly on the SkatesTrack.
Outrigger Leg: Outrigger Legs are a durable, lightweight attachment for SkateTrack. Outrigger Leg screws to the bottom of SkateTrack and folds out in two simple moves. It provides a stable lift for SkateTrack and enables usage in almost any environment imaginable.
V Wheels: V Wheels are made specifically to give you a smooth roll both on flat surfaces and on the Cinetics SkateTrack. Their innovative design forms a seamless connection with the SkateTrack and keeps your camera rolling no matter what surface you encounter. They utilize the Cinetics Quick Connect platform for quick snap-on snap-off assembly.
SkatePlate: The SkatePlate is a dolly frame for use with products equipped with Cinetics Quick Connect, like CineSkates and CineSquid. It has a retractable quick-set-up design that can support the heaviest cameras (for rigs up to 11 lb (5 kg). It includes easy-to-read illustrations found on the face of the SkatePlate for perfect alignment every time. The Ballhead is a super efficient, adjustable camera mount with two strong quick connect points. Both SkatePlate and Ballhead have a 1/4”-20 thread attachment.