Specifications & Requirements
- Required: Cinetics SkatePlate.
- Recommended: Cinetics SkateTrack.
Features and Benefits:
- High quality wheels specially molded to glide effortlessly on or off SkateTrack.
- Ultra quiet, anti-resistant bearings for seamless rotation.
- Durable and lightweight advanced polymer construction.
- Tick marks enable precise camera movement for time-lapse and stop motion.
- Versatile, portable, and modular with Cinetics Quick Connect technology.
V Wheels: V Wheels are made specifically to give you a smooth roll both on flat surfaces and on the Cinetics SkateTrack. Their innovative design forms a seamless connection with the SkateTrack and keeps your camera rolling no matter what surface you encounter. They utilize the Cinetics Quick Connect platform for quick snap-on snap-off assembly.
SkatePlate: SkatePlate is a dolly frame for use with products equipped with Cinetics Quick Connect, like CineSkates and CineSquid. It has a retractable quick-set-up design that can support the heaviest cameras (for rigs up to 11 lb (5 kg). It includes easy-to-read illustrations found on the face of the SkatePlate for perfect alignment every time. The Ballhead is a super efficient, adjustable camera mount with two strong quick connect points. Both SkatePlate and Ballhead have a 1/4”-20 thread attachment.
SkateTrack: SkateTrack is a portable and expandable track for use with V Wheels and CineMoco. Designed for set up in any environment without the need for tripods, SkateTrack is perfect for on-the-go time-lapse, video, and stop motion animation.