Specifications & Requirements
- Required: Any camera that shoots digital video or stills.
- Weight Limit with: GorillaPod Focus: 5 lb (2.2 kg) with: SkatePlate: 11 lb (5 kg).
Features and Benefits:
- Professional maneuverability for sliding video, time-lapse, and stop motion.
- Stable, durable, and adjustable for use in almost any environment.
- Lightweight construction breaks down for compact storage.
- Versatile, portable, and modular with Cinetics Quick Connect technology.
CineSkates are a set of three wheels that quickly attach to a tripod and enable filmmakers to capture fluid, moving video footage without lugging heavy gear. CineSkates with Focus can support cameras up to 5 lb (2.3 kg). SkatePlate attaches to increase the weight capacity to 11 lb (5 kg).
CineSquid suction cups attach to contoured, multi-level surfaces, and can be manipulated after the suction cups are mounted. The triple suction cup design ensures CineSquid will not lose its grip. CineSquid can support cameras up to 5 lb (2.3 kg).
SkatePlate is a dolly frame for use with products equipped with Cinetics Quick Connect, like CineSkates and CineSquid. It has a retractable quick-set-up design that can support the heaviest cameras (for rigs up to 11 lb (5 kg). It includes easy-to-read illustrations found on the face of the SkatePlate for perfect alignment every time. The Ballhead is a super efficient, adjustable camera mount with two strong quick connect points. Both SkatePlate and Ballhead have a 1/4”-20 thread attachment.
GorillaPod Focus with Ballhead X™ is a flexible tripod with aluminum construction that can wrap around a wide variety of supports so you can position it for dynamic shots. Ballhead X is a solid ball mount with an Arca style quick-release plate. Both support cameras weighing up to 11 lb (5 kg).