Specifications & Requirements
- Required: Any camera that shoots digital video or stills.
- Recommended: Cinetics SkateTrack, Tripod head.
- 1/4"-20 thread on arca-type plate.
- Weight Limit: 11 lb (5 kg).
- CineMoco video functions do not require a camera cable, and many cameras support time-lapse with a built-in intervalometer (no camera cable necessary).
Features and Benefits:
- Adaptable maneuverability for sliding and rotating video, and time-lapse.
- Hand built and made with the highest grade, toughest materials available.
- Durable and lightweight construction breaks down for compact storage.
- Software is open source and upgradable for future expansion and advancement.
- Versatile, portable, and modular with Cinetics Quick Connect technology.
V Wheels are made specifically to give you a smooth roll both on flat surfaces and on the Cinetics SkateTrack. Their innovative design forms a seamless connection with SkateTrack and keeps your camera rolling no matter what surface you encounter. They utilize the Cinetics Quick Connect platform for quick snap-on snap-off assembly.
CineMoco Motor and Controller uses a powerful stepper motor that is accurate to a hundredth of a millimeter and includes a 6 hour rechargeable battery to help you capture professional cinematic video. Time-lapse and slider shots can be set up and performed at the touch of a button with a simple intuitive interface that does all the hard work for you. Software is open source and upgradable for future expansion and advancement.
SkatePlate is a dolly frame for use with products equipped with Cinetics Quick Connect, like CineSkates and CineSquid. It has a retractable quick-set-up design that can support the heaviest cameras (for rigs up to 11 lb (5 kg). It includes easy-to-read illustrations found on the face of the SkatePlate for perfect alignment every time. The Ballhead is a super efficient, adjustable camera mount with two strong quick connect points. Both SkatePlate and Ballhead have a 1/4”-20 thread attachment.
Camera Cables choose cable you need depending on camera type, see full list here: camera cables
SkateTrack is a portable and expandable track for use with V Wheels and CineMoco. Designed for set up in any environment without the need for tripods, SkateTrack is perfect for on-the-go time-lapse, video, and stop motion animation.