Specifications & Requirements
- Required: Any camera that shoots digital video or stills.
- Recommended: Tripod head.
- 1/4"-20 thread on arca-type plate.
- Weight Limit: 11 lb (5 kg).
- SkateTrack Dimensions: 4' (1.2 m) breaks down into six 16” (40.6 cm) sections.
- CineMoco video functions do not require a camera cable, and many cameras support time-lapse with a built-in intervalometer (no camera cable necessary).
Features and Benefits:
- Professional maneuverability for sliding video, time-lapse, and stop motion.
- Stable, durable, and adjustable for use in almost any environment.
- Lightweight construction breaks down for compact storage.
- Software is open source and upgradable for future expansion and advancement.
- Built with 1/4”-20 threads on the Rail Connectors for quick tripod attachment.
SkatePlate is a dolly frame for use with products equipped with Cinetics Quick Connect, like CineSkates and CineSquid. It has a retractable quick-set-up design that can support the heaviest cameras (for rigs up to 11 lb (5 kg). It includes easy-to-read illustrations found on the face of the SkatePlate for perfect alignment every time. The Ballhead is a super efficient, adjustable camera mount with two strong quick connect points. Both SkatePlate and Ballhead have a 1/4”-20 thread attachment.
CineMoco Dolly robotic motion control on wheels! CineMoco Dolly is a versatile, portable table-top dolly that gives you the power of motion control at your fingertips. Time-lapse and slider shots can be set up and performed at the touch of a button with a simple, intuitive interface that does all the hard work for you. CineMoco Dolly uses a powerful stepper motor that is accurate to a hundredth of a millimeter.
SkateTrack Rails are a 4' (1.2 m) long track assembly that breaks down into six 16” (40.6 cm) sections in seconds for quick storage and is small enough to fit in a backpack! If you need a longer set-up, you can add additional SkateTrack sections to expand your track..
Camera Cable: choose cable you need depending on camera type, see full list here: camera cables
SkateTrack is a portable and expandable track for use with V Wheels and CineMoco. Designed for set up in any environment without the need for tripods, SkateTrack is perfect for on-the-go time-lapse, video, and stop motion animation.