Specifications & Requirements
- Multi-Directional Mini Dolly
- Ruler Markings for Aligning Wheels
- Allows Fluid Arcing, Tracking, Panning
- Smoothly Pulls Subjects into Focus
- 11 lb Weight Capacity
Features & Benefits
- High quality wheels specially molded to glide effortlessly.
- Ultra quiet, anti-resistant bearings for seamless rotation.
- Durable and lightweight advanced polymer construction.
- Tick marks enable precise camera movement for time-lapse and stop motion.
- Versatile, portable, and modular with Cinetics Quick Connect technology.
CineSkates are a set of three wheels that quickly attach to a tripod and enable filmmakers to capture fluid, moving video footage without lugging heavy gear. CineSkates with the GorillaPod Focus can support cameras up to 5 lb (2.3 kg). SkatePlate attaches to increase the weight capacity to 11 lb (5 kg).
SkatePlate is a dolly frame for use with products equipped with Cinetics Quick Connect, like CineSkates and CineSquid. It has a retractable quick-set-up design that can support the heaviest cameras (for rigs up to 11 lb (5 kg). It includes easy-to-read illustrations found on the face of the SkatePlate for perfect alignment every time. The SkatePlate has a 1/4”-20 thread attachment.
GorillaPod Focus is a flexible tripod with aluminum construction that can wrap around a wide variety of supports so you can position it for dynamic shots.
Ballhead X is a solid ball mount with an Arca style quick-release plate. Both support cameras weighing up to 11 lb (5 kg).