- Length: 24 inches or 48 inches with included extension
- Weight: 8 lbs
- Capacity: 5 lbs max for vertical lift, 10 lbs horizontal.
- Speed: 2 inches per second
- Battery: 3 hours continuously driving motors or up to 24 hours in power save time-lapse mode
- Included: Slider, Slider Motor, Controller, Carrying Case, Power Adapter
- Optional: Camera cable to trigger time-lapse photosThe Lynx 1 Axis Slider is the complete motorized slider kit. It can make fluid, synchronized and repeatable camera moves. Just add a camera and you are ready to shoot! *Learn more in the Accessories section below. Lynx is built to the highest standards. Cutting edge motor control technology enables precise, quick and quiet slides. A beautifully designed mobile app provides intuitive control. Joysticks let you move the motors effortlessly. And, accelerometer control takes live camera movement to the next level. It sets up quickly and can run preset programs. And the Lynx slider comes with a carrying case that makes it perfect for run and gun shooting. It can be used for video, time-lapse photography, animation, visual effects, and much more! We designed Lynx thoughtfully, with unrivaled attention to detail. Each material was carefully selected to be the best for the application.The Lynx kit sets up in seconds and preset programs can be run from the controller or mobile app, which makes Lynx a perfect kit for run and gun filmmakers. And multiple keyframes can be defined to program complex movements. Users can even save their programs to reuse quickly.
The Lynx app's joysticks enable effortless motion control. And gyroscope and accelerometer technologies enable Lynx to mimic the motion of the phone.
Lynx is a versatile kit and can be set up in many different variations of slides, pans and tilts. It can tilt and lift a 5 lb camera vertically with ease, and it can pan or horizontal slide even larger cameras.
Lynx is built to the highest standards. Cutting edge motor control technology enables precise, quick and quiet slides, pans and tilts. A beautifully designed mobile app provides intuitive control. Joysticks let you move the motors effortlessly. And, accelerometer control takes live camera movement to the next level. It sets up quickly and can run preset programs. Or can be configured creatively to perform complex moves. And the Lynx slider comes with a carrying case that makes it perfect for run and gun shooting.
Lynx consists of five main components, the slider, slider motor, controller, pan and tilt motors, and a mobile app.The base Lynx Slider is a versatile video movement machine. Twenty four inch carbon fiber rails provide a smooth fluid motion at the touch of a finger, and rail extensions are included to double the slider length to forty eight inches for long moves. The Lynx Slider is built with professional quality and durability in mind. And the modular design is ready to add motor control and other components.The Lynx Slider Motor moves precisely and can attach to the slider in seconds. It's a powerful motor that can lift up to 10 pounds vertically. Best of all, the Slider Motor's sound isolation design enables whisper quiet operation.The Lynx Controller is the smartest three axis camera motion controller around! A cutting edge microcontroller and precision motor drivers are the heavy lifters, but the user interface makes quick setup and advanced control simple. The controller has a built in lithium ion battery that can run up to 3 hours continuously or up to 24 hours in power save mode, and it can be driven by the Lynx iOS and Android apps!!The Lynx Mobile App is available for recent iOS and Android mobile devices. The intuitive design lets you control motors with joysticks or by mimicking the motion of the phone using gyroscope and accelerometer technology. Presets enable you to run programmed moves quickly and you can use the app to program custom moves.
The Camera Cable enables the controller to trigger photos on select cameras.
The Lynx Pan & Tilt Motors include a smaller 60mm arca-type plate, but if you plan to use longer lenses or heavier cameras, the 120mm long Arca-Type Plate is a good addition. It enables you to balance larger cameras and maximize the weight capacity of Lynx.
This Arca-Type Ball Head is a great option to mount a camera to the Lynx Slider if you are not using the Pan & Tilt Motors. And many other tripod heads can be connected to the slider's standard 3/8-16 thread.