Specifications & Requirements
- Required: Any camera that shoots digital video or stills.
- Weight Limit with: GorillaPod Focus: 5 lb (2.2 kg) with: SkatePlate: 11 lb (5 kg).
Features & Benefits
- Professional maneuverability for sliding video, time-lapse, and stop motion.
- Stable, durable, and adjustable for use in almost any environment.
- Lightweight construction breaks down for compact storage.
- Versatile, portable, and modular with Cinetics Quick Connect technology.
- CineSkates are a set of three wheels that quickly attach to a tripod and enable filmmakers to capture fluid, moving video footage without lugging heavy gear. CineSkates with the GorillaPod Focus can support cameras up to 5 lb (2.3 kg). SkatePlate attaches to increase the weight capacity to 11 lb (5 kg).
- CineSquid suction cups attach to contoured, multi-level surfaces, and can be manipulated after the suction cups are mounted. The triple suction cup design ensures CineSquid will not lose its grip. CineSquid can support cameras up to 5 lb (2.3 kg).
- SkatePlate is a dolly frame for use with products equipped with Cinetics Quick Connect, like CineSkates and CineSquid. It has a retractable quick-set-up design that can support the heaviest cameras (for rigs up to 11 lb (5 kg). It includes easy-to-read illustrations found on the face of the SkatePlate for perfect alignment every time. The Ballhead is a super efficient, adjustable camera mount with two strong quick connect points. Both SkatePlate and Ballhead have a 1/4”-20 thread attachment.
- GorillaPod Focus with Ballhead X™ is a flexible tripod with aluminum construction that can wrap around a wide variety of supports so you can position it for dynamic shots. Ballhead X is a solid ball mount with an Arca style quick-release plate. Both support cameras weighing up to 11 lb (5 kg).
Cine System is a versatile and portable tripod, dolly, and suction mount system for all your video, photography, and time-lapse needs. You will have an array of cinematic options with this kit on your side. Transform your tripod into a dolly capable of fluid, moving video, or get a rock solid connection for high speed scenes. With Cine System, you can look forward to capturing dynamic shots from previously undiscovered points of view.