Specifications & Requirements
- Weight Limit: 11 lb (4.9 kg).
- Product Weight: 2.6 lb (1.2 kg).
- Required: 64” Slider Belt with one extension or 96” Slider Belt with two extensions.
- Slider Extension is 32” long and breaks down into four 16” sections.
Features & Benefits
- Extend your Cinetics Slider length to 64” with one extension or 96” with two extensions.
- Compact design can be stored for travel without having to completely disassemble.
- Set up in any environment with outrigger legs, or for added height, mount to any tripod with a ⅜”-16 mount.
- Lightweight and made with the highest grade materials available.
- Rails: Durable aluminum rails break down into four 16" segments for easy storage and travel.
- Rail Brace: The Rail Brace secures the rails together for an even slide and prevents bending. Can be mounted to a tripod with a ⅜”-16 thread.
- Sync Cables: A standard 3.5mm stereo cable that allows you to control multiple Axis360 motors from one Controller. Includes a camera cable extender and coupler.
- To use the Slider Extension with the Axis360 Pro, you will need additional belts. Either add the 64" belt for one extension, or the 96" belt for two extensions from the drop-down option "Add belts for slider extension" on this page.
- Belt for 64" Slider: Fiberglass reinforced belt for the pulley system that enables the Axis360 motor to drive the Slider. For use with one Slider Extension.
- Belt for 96" Slider: Fiberglass reinforced belt for the pulley system that enables the Axis360 motor to drive the Slider. For use with two Slider Extensions.
Slider Extension will add 32" to your Cinetics Slider bringing the length to a total of 64" with one extension and 96" with two extensions. Rails connect for a fluid, even slide or break down easily to fit in a backpack. These lightweight rails, crafted from durable aircraft aluminum, won't fail you even on your wildest adventures.
To use the Slider Extension with the Axis360 Pro, you will need additional belts. You must choose whether you want to add the 64" belt for one extension, or the 96" belt for two extensions under the drop-down option "Add belts for slider extension" on this page.