Specifications & Requirements
- Required: Any camera that shoots digital video or stills.
- Weight Limit: 11 lb (5 kg).
- Controller records up to 6 hours in continuous mode and 24 hours in power saving mode.
- An Axis360 and Controller is required for each axis of motion that you want to drive simultaneously.
- You can combine multiple Axis360 units for 2 or 3 axis movements.
- In a setup with an additional Axis360 and CineMoco Controller, controllers can be controlled individually or daisy chained together with a standard 3.5mm stereo cable for synchronized control.
- Compatable with Dragonframe.
- Video functions do not require a camera cable, and many cameras support time-lapse with a built-in intervalometer (no camera cable necessary). The Controller can control the camera shutter with camera cables that are available optionally online in our store HERE
Features & Benefits
- Make smooth repeatable moves for time-lapse, video, and stop motion.
- Get precise shots with variable speeds up to 110°/sec and accurate to 0.1°.
- 360° motorized pan or tilt allows for smooth, repeatable movement in any direction.
- Lightweight and made with the highest grade, toughest materials available.
- Axis360: A digital stepper motor that makes smooth and precise moves. It can be configured to pan a camera, tilt when used with the tilt kit, and slide when used with the slider. Axis360 can move any camera weighing less than 11 lb (5 kg) with a standard 1/4"-20 mounting thread
- Cinemoco Controller: A compact motor controller. It controls super slow moves while firing synchronized time-lapse photos and quick moves for video. The controller works with most cameras and is used to trigger the shutter and power the motor. A controller is required for each axis of motion control that you want to drive simultaneously. The controller can be configured individually or daisy chained together with a standard 3.5mm stereo cable for synchronized control. Controllers have CineMoco software version 2.5. Instructions to update to the latest CineMoco software can be found HERE
- Sync Cable and Y Splitter: Allows you to control multiple Axis360 units from one Controller by syncing to multiple controllers.
Axis360 is a motion control system that can slide, pan, or tilt a camera for dynamic video and time-lapse photography. Axis360 is compact and lightweight, sets up easily, and is extremely versatile. Its powerful stepper motor moves at a wide range of speeds, fluidly or incrementally and will work with most DSLR and cinema cameras.
Axis360 is run by the CineMoco Controller which includes a built-in 6-hour rechargeable battery. Speed range in video mode is variable up to 110°/s. S-M-S (shoot-move-shoot) mode enables moves as small as 0.03° incrementally! The CineMoco Controller works with the Axis360 to allow smooth motor controlled movement.