Specifications & Requirements
- Required: CineMoco Controller.
- Weight Limit: 11 lb (5 kg).
- 1/4"-20 thread attachment.
- An Axis360 and Controller is required for each axis of motion control that you want to drive simultaneously.
- You can combine multiple Axis360 motors for 1, 2, or 3 axis movement
Features & Benefits
- Make smooth repeatable moves for time-lapse, video, and stop motion.
- Get precise shots with variable speeds up to 110°/sec and accurate to 0.1°.
- 360° motorized pan or tilt allows for smooth, repeatable movement in any direction.
- Lightweight and made with the highest grade, toughest materials available.
- Axis360 Motor: A digital stepper motor that slides, pans, or tilts a camera for dynamic video and time-lapse photography.
- CineMoco Controller: a compact motor controller. It controls super slow moves while firing synchronized time-lapse photos and quick moves for video. The controller works with most video cameras and can sync moves and time-lapse photos on most DSLR cameras. A controller is required for each axis of motion control that you want to drive simultaneously and controllers can be controlled individually or daisy chained together with a standard 3.5mm stereo cable for synchronized control. Controllers have CineMoco software version 2.5. Instructions to update to the latest CineMoco software can be found HERE.
Axis360 is a digital stepper motor that can be used to slide, pan, or tilt a camera for dynamic video and time-lapse photography. It moves at a wide range of speeds, fluidly or incrementally. It will work with most DSLR and cinema cameras. Axis360 is run by the Controller which operates on CineMoco software and includes a built-in 6-hour rechargeable battery. Speed range in video mode is variable up to 110°/s. S-M-S (shoot-move-shoot) mode enables moves as small as 0.03° incrementally! The Controller works with the Axis360 to allow smooth motor controlled movement.