Specifications & Requirements
- Weight Limit: 11 lb (5 kg).
- Recommended: Tripod head, V Wheels, SkateTrack, SkatePlate.
- A camera cable is required to fire the shutter for time-lapse and stop motion. CineMoco video functions do not require the camera cable.
Features & Benefits
- Make smooth repeatable moves for video, time-lapse, and stop motion.
- Use on or off SkateTrack.
- Versatile, portable, and modular with Cinetics Quick Connect technology.
- CineMoco Motor : The CineMoco Motor uses a powerful stepper motor that is accurate to a hundredth of a millimeter to help you capture professional cinematic video. The attached V Wheel is made specifically to give you a smooth roll both on flat surfaces and on the SkateTrack.
This is the motor that drives CineMoco, a powerful and versatile motion control system. CineMoco makes smooth, repeatable moves for video, time-lapse, and moves on command for stop motion animation. Equipped with the V Wheels and SkatesPlate, it can be used on SkateTrack. The CineMoco works best horizontally, but can also do inclines of up to 10 degrees.