Specifications & Requirements
- Required: Any camera that shoots digital video or stills.
- Recommended: Tripod head.
- 1/4"-20 thread on arca-type plate.
- Weight Limit: 11 lb (5 kg).
- SkateTrack Dimensions: 4' (1.2 m) breaks down into six 16” (40.6 cm) sections.
- CineMoco video functions do not require a camera cable, and many cameras support time-lapse with a built-in intervalometer (no camera cable necessary).
Features & Benefits
- Professional maneuverability for sliding video, time-lapse, and stop motion.
- Stable, durable, and adjustable for use in almost any environment.
- Lightweight construction breaks down for compact storage.
- Software is open source and upgradable for future expansion and advancement.
- Built with 1/4”-20 threads on the Rail Connectors for quick tripod attachment.
- CineMoco Dolly robotic motion control on wheels! CineMoco Dolly is a versatile, portable table-top dolly that gives you the power of motion control at your fingertips. Time-lapse and slider shots can be set up and performed at the touch of a button with a simple, intuitive interface that does all the hard work for you. CineMoco Dolly uses a powerful stepper motor that is accurate to a hundredth of a millimeter.
- SkateTrack Rails are a 4' (1.2 m) long track assembly that breaks down into six 16” (40.6 cm) sections in seconds for quick storage and is small enough to fit in a backpack! If you need a longer set-up, you can add additional SkateTrack sections to expand your track.
CineMoco System is a powerful and versatile dolly with a motion control system. CineMoco System makes smooth, repeatable, straight or arced dolly moves for video, shoots photos between moves for time-lapse photography, and moves on command for stop motion animation. It comes with both CineMoco Dolly and SkateTrack, a 4' (1.2 m) rail assembly that lets you achieve flawless movement on a stable surface in any environment. It runs on open source software and includes a built-in 6-hour rechargeable battery. Speed range in video mode is 0.3 - 14.5 cm/s. S-M-S (shoot-move-shoot) mode enables moves as slow as 0.000002 cm/s! CineMoco works best horizontally but can also do inclines of up to 10 degrees.