Specifications & Requirements
- Camera Mount: 1/4"-20
- Weight Capacity: 11 lb (5 kg)
Features and Benefits
- High quality wheels specially molded to glide effortlessly.
- Ultra quiet, anti-resistant bearings for seamless rotation.
- Durable and lightweight advanced polymer construction.
- Versatile, portable, and modular with Cinetics Quick Connect technology.
- CineSkates are a set of three wheels that quickly attach to a tripod and enable filmmakers to capture fluid, moving video footage without lugging heavy gear. CineSkates with Focus can support cameras up to 5 lb (2.3 kg). SkatePlate attaches to increase the weight capacity to 11 lb (5 kg).
- SkatePlate is a dolly frame for use with products equipped with Cinetics Quick Connect, like CineSkates and CineSquid. It has a retractable quick-set-up design that can support the heaviest cameras (for rigs up to 11 lb (5 kg). It includes easy-to-read illustrations found on the face of the SkatePlate for perfect alignment every time. The Ballhead is a super efficient, adjustable camera mount with two strong quick connect points. Both SkatePlate and Ballhead have a 1/4”-20 thread attachment.
The Cinetics CineSkates Pro Tabletop Camera Dolly rolls smoothly on any flat surface to add a fluid motion to shots. It features three wheels that can be let loose or aligned and locked according to matching ruler markings on them to achieve specific rotations. It consists of the CineSkates, SkatePlate, and a ball head for positioning your camera. The SkatePlate and ball head both offer a 1/4"-20 mounting stud. Weight capacity is 11 lb.