Specifications & Requirements
- Required: Cinetics SkatePlate and/or Joby GorillaPod Focus.
- Weight Limit: 5 lb (2.2 kg).
Features & Benefits
- Triple redundant cups grip smooth surfaces securely.
- Powerful vacuum-seal technology at the push of a button. Durable and lightweight advanced polymer construction.
- Perfect for high speed chase scenes, landscape video, and time-lapse.
- Versatile, portable, and modular with Cinetics Quick Connect technology.
- CineSquid A system of suction cups that attach to contoured or multi-level surfaces. The triple suction cup design ensures CineSquid will not lose its grip. CineSquid can support cameras up to 5 lb (2.3 kg)
Choose your mount
- SkatePlate is a dolly frame for use with products equipped with Cinetics Quick Connect, like CineSkates and CineSquid. It has a retractable quick-set-up design that can support the heaviest cameras (for rigs up to 11 lb (5 kg). It includes easy-to-read illustrations found on the face of the SkatePlate for perfect alignment every time. The Ballhead is a super efficient, adjustable camera mount with two strong quick connect points. Both SkatePlate and Ballhead have a 1/4”-20 thread attachment.
- GorillaPod Focus is a flexible tripod with aluminum construction that can wrap around a wide variety of supports so you can position it for dynamic shots. Ballhead X is a solid ball mount with an Arca style quick-release plate. Both support cameras weighing up to 11 lb (5 kg).
CineSquid is a suction cup system fit for Spider-man. It can securely attach your camera to contoured, multi-level surfaces. CineSquid has been field-tested with a 5 lb (2.2 kg) camera on the outside of a car at 80 MPH and with a 0.5 lb (0.2kg) camera on the outside of a plane at 200 MPH. The triple redundant, rock-solid connection enables you to secure your camera to a window, a car, or nearly any smooth non-porous surface you can find! With CineSquid, amateur filmmakers can capture stunning, Hollywood-style camera shots, including High-speed chase or automobile cruising scenes; Scenic or landscape video from a boat, train or any moving vehicle; Time-lapse photography with a rock-solid connection to any smooth surface.