Specifications & Requirements
- Required: Lynx Slider and Slider Motor and/or Lynx Pan & Tilt Motors
- Battery: 3 hours continuous, 24 hours power save
- Weight: 1.0 lb
- Recommended: Camera shutter release cable
Features & Benefits
- Three axis motor controller drives the Lynx slider, pan and tilt motors
- Can be used for video, time-lapse photography, panoramas, stop-motion animation, visual effects, and more
- Quickly sets up moves and programs can be saved for repeated use
- Performs simple point A to point B moves, or can be configured to run multiple keyframes, allowing for different run times, intervals, shutter speeds, and even bulb ramping.
- Can be remote controlled by iOS and Android apps
- Lynx Controller
- Travel Pouch
- Power Adapter / Charger
- The Lynx Slider is a versatile video movement machine. Twenty four inch carbon fiber rails provide a smooth fluid motion at the touch of a finger, and rail extensions can be added to double the slider length to forty eight inches for long moves. The Lynx Slider is built with professional quality and durability in mind
- The Lynx Slider Motor moves precisely and can attach to the slider in seconds. It's a powerful motor that can lift up to 10 pounds vertically. Best of all, the Slider Motor's sound isolation design enables whisper quiet operation.
- The Lynx Pan & Tilt Motors provide a full 360 degree range of motion in both pan and tilt directions. The motors are strong enough to carry a 5 lb camera. Best of all, the Pan & Tilt Motor's sound isolation design enables whisper quiet operation.
The Lynx Controller is a world-class three-axis camera motion controller. A cutting edge microcontroller and precision motor drivers are the heavy lifters, but the user interface makes quick setup and advanced control simple. The controller has a built-in lithium-ion battery that can run up to 3 hours continuously or up to 24 hours in power save mode, and it can be driven by the Lynx iOS and Android apps!!