Specifications & Requirements
- Required: Any camera that shoots digital video or stills.
- Recommended: Lynx Pan and Tilt motors, SkateTrack, Camera Cable
- 1/4"-20 camera mounting thread on arca-type plate.
- Weight Capacity: 10 lbs (4.5 kg).
- Video functions do not require a camera cable, and many cameras support time-lapse with a built-in intervalometer (no camera cable necessary).
Features & Benefits
- Adaptable maneuverability for sliding and rotating video, and time-lapse.
- Hand built and made with the highest grade, toughest materials available.
- Durable and lightweight construction breaks down for compact storage.
- Versatile, portable, and modular with Cinetics Quick Connect technology.
- Lynx Controller is a world class three axis camera motion controller. A cutting edge microcontroller and precision motor drivers are the heavy lifters, but the user interface makes quick setup and advanced control simple. The controller has a built in lithium ion battery that can run up to 3 hours continuously or up to 24 hours in power save mode, and it can be driven by the Lynx iOS and Android apps!!
- SkatePlate is a dolly frame for use with products equipped with Cinetics Quick Connect, like V Wheels, CineSkates and CineSquid. It has a retractable quick-set-up design that can support the heaviest cameras (for rigs up to 11 lb (5 kg). It includes easy-to-read illustrations found on the face of the SkatePlate for perfect alignment every time.
- V Wheels are made specifically to give you a smooth roll both on flat surfaces and on the Cinetics SkateTrack. One wheel is fitted with a powerful drive motor, and the other two wheels utilize state of the art ball bearing technology for smooth motion. The V Wheels' innovative design forms a seamless connection with SkateTrack and keeps your camera rolling no matter what surface you encounter.
Speed range in video mode is 0.3 - 14.5 cm/s. S-M-S (shoot-move-shoot) mode enables moves as slow as 0.000002 cm/s! It includes a built-in 3-hour rechargeable battery. The dolly works best horizontally but can also do inclines of up to 10 degrees.