Specifications & Requirements
- Requires: Ball head or other camera mount
- Weight: 4.1 lb (1.9 kg), 5.9 lb (2.7 kg) in travel case
- Max Capacity: 10 lbs (4.5 kg)
- Length: 24 inches
Features & Benefits
- Carbon fiber rails paired with hardened aluminum makes for a light weight but professional feel, while the use of steel at key stress points ensures for lasting durability.
- Five 3/8"-16 threaded holes allow for a variety of tripod mounting options. As well as six 1/4"-20 holes along the top for attaching your favorite accessories.
- The ballistic nylon travel case has a shoulder strap and is lined with Velcro with a zippered sleeve in the back for the rail extensions.
- The Lynx Slider Motor moves precisely and can attach to the slider in seconds. It's a powerful motor that can lift up to 10 pounds vertically. Best of all, the Slider Motor's sound isolation design enables whisper quiet operation.
- The Lynx Controller is the smartest three axis camera motion controller around! A cutting edge microcontroller and precision motor drivers are the heavy lifters, but the user interface makes quick setup and advanced control simple. The controller has a built in lithium ion battery that can run up to 3 hours continuously or up to 24 hours in power save mode, and it can be driven by the Lynx iOS and Android apps!!
- The Lynx Pan & Tilt Motors provide a full 360 degree range of motion in both pan and tilt directions. The motors are strong enough to carry a 5 lb camera. Best of all, the Pan & Tilt Motor's sound isolation design enables whisper quiet operation.
The Lynx Slider is a versatile video movement machine. Twenty four inch carbon fiber rails provide a smooth fluid motion at the touch of a finger, and rail extensions can be added to double the slider length to forty-eight inches for long moves. The Lynx Slider is built with professional quality and durability in mind.