Specifications & Requirements
- Required: V Wheels, SkatePlate.
- Recommended: CineMoco, Tripod head.
- Weight Limit: 11 lb (5 kg).
Features & Benefits
- Stable, durable, and adjustable for use in almost any environment.
- Hand built and made with the highest grade, toughest materials available.
- Designed for a quick setup and top notch portability.
- High quality maneuverability for video, time-lapse, and stop motion animation.
- Built with 1/4”-20 threads on the Rail Connectors for quick tripod attachment.
- SkateTrack Rails: A set of rails that are a 4' (1.2 m) long track assembly that breaks down into six 16” (40.6 cm) sections in seconds for quick storage and is small enough to fit in a backpack! If you need a longer setup, you can add additional SkateTrack sections to expand your track.
- Rail Connector: The Rail Connectors provide stability for the rails when using the CineMoco Dolly on the SkatesTrack
- Outrigger Leg: Outrigger Legs are a durable, lightweight attachment for SkateTrack. Outrigger Leg screws to the bottom of SkateTrack and folds out in two simple moves. It provides a stable lift for SkateTrack and enables usage in almost any environment imaginable.
SkateTrack is a 4' (1.2 m) long rail assembly breaks down into six 16" (40.6 cm) sections. This stable surface is designed specifically for V Wheels and SkatePlate. SkateTrack is lightweight and portable so that you can get flawless movement in any environment. It quickly breaks down to fit right in your bag, and the rails are expandable to reach whatever length you need to get that perfect shot!